Gift Card Terms & Condition
1.These Terms & Conditions (“Terms”) apply to any purchaser or user of thenascent.in e-Gift Cards ("e-Gift Card"). Your purchase or use of the e-Gift Card(s) constitutes acceptance to each of the terms & conditions set forth below. The Nascent may update these Terms from time to time at its discretion.
2. The e-Gift Card can be redeemed online only to purchase products sold by The Nascent directly on thenascent.in and is not valid on products sold by third party vendors on thenascent.in or products sold by The Nascent on other websites or e-commerce platforms.
3. The e-Gift is valid only in the geographical areas where the products of the Nascent are delivered.
4. The e-Gift Card is not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund; cancelled; exchanged; resold; reloaded; or used to purchase other Gift Cards. thenascent.in maintains information about the status of gift cards or codes.
5. Once purchased, the recipient email ID or mobile number cannot be changed. The e-Gift Card is not transferable.
6. There is no fee or other charges associated with e-Gift Card purchase.
7. The e-Gift Cards will be valid for a period of 365 days from the date of purchase and the outstanding unused balance will be forfeited. Unused balance of the e-Gift Cards cannot be transferred to another Gift Card. The validity of e-Gift Cards will not be extended, new e-Gift Cards will not be provided against the expired/ unused Cards.
8. When you purchase products, the funds will be deducted first from the amount available in the e-Gift Card. If the order value exceeds the e-Gift Card balance/ amount, the remaining due amount must be paid by other payment option. Cash on Delivery payment option will not be applicable for use with the e-Gift Card.
9. If the order value is less than the amount of the e-Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same e-Gift Card.
10. Only 1 e-Gift Card can be redeemed per order. The e-Gift Card can not be combined with any other promotional codes and offers.
11. The Nascent is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from any lost or stolen eGift Cards content codes, or use without permission. The risk of loss and title pass to the recipient upon physical or electronic transmission to the recipient. For the avoidance of doubt, such recipient may not always be the original purchaser. The Nascent will have the right to cancel the e-Gift Card obtained fraudulently and the funds will be credited back to the same source from where these were received.
12. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for maintaining secrecy of the code provided to activate the e-Gift Card.
13. You agree to provide truthful and accurate information during the purchase of e-Gift Cards. The Nascent may call for further information and documents from you in compliance to Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India from time to time. In the event the information provided by you, end beneficiary/Know Your Customer(KYC) details are found to be incorrect/ insufficient, The Nascent retains the right to cancel or block the e-Gift Cards issued.
14. The Nascent make no warranties express or implied, with respect to e-Gift Cards including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event an e-Gift Card is non-functional, your sole remedy will be the issuance of another e-Gift Card, for the value remaining in the non-functional card.
15. You agree to indemnify The Nascent with respect to all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
16. The e-Gift Card is governed by the Reserve Bank of India guidelines and is also subject to directions/instructions issued by the regulators from time to time in respect of redemption, repayment, usage etc. and The Nascent is not responsible or liable for any violation by you of applicable law. All transactions done by using the e-Gift Card are subject to applicable Indian laws. You shall not use the e-Gift Card for any unlawful activity.
17. These terms and conditions are governed by laws of India. You and The Nascent agree that all the disputes arising hereunder shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai.
Last updated: 23rd October 2020